Monday, April 5, 2010

Buy Paintings Oil Paintings


Original art and designer jewelry for sale direct from my studio.

We leave very busy lives, and we all looking four own personal space in which to relax and think quietly. You can create it in the corner of a busy kitchen, sunny porch…
My studio is my favorite room, where I spend a lot of time. It’s where most of my treasures are – my
hand made cards, modern art, books, photos, my stone and shell collections. It’s a place where I create my art, read, nap or just daydream. This is a very inspiring place for me, where my fantasy artwork comes in reality.
My studio become my main area both, for storing and display my wall art and
fashion jewelry. It’s where I’m having coffee and enjoying my painted oil landscape painting of my grandparent’s old house, surrounded with the flowers, trees and river. This room really feeds my soul.
I offer
original art for sale, Abstract paintings, Flower art, Still life paintings for sale directly from my studio.

Buy Paintings Oil Paintings
Buy paintings direct from my studio.

No comments: