Monday, May 3, 2010

Ocean Treasures

Ocean Treasures
After spending all my morning waking at the beach, I had a vision of an
ocean inspired necklace. I was seduced by warm palette of seashells and cool colors of water. I gathered some shells, beach glass, and went back to my studio.
In this necklace I decided to use natural ocean jasper cabochon (when worn, ocean jasper emits a gentle nurturing energy), natural white coral cabochons (helps promote balance and modesty). I used opal sea green, opal moss green, opal ivory, opal tan silver lined seed beads, coral, mother-of-pearl natural beads, and Czech glass.
Color is an extremely important to me, because it influences mood. This necklace beautiful palette of colors - whites, greens, and shades of sand - brings the soothing calm of the seashore into your hart and body.
Mother-of- pearl beads epitomizes feminine loveliness, Czech glass beads add sparkle, and fringe brings interest and hint of the exotic to the necklace.
Ocean Jasper - Rough from the island of Madagascar.

jewelry-for-sale

No comments: