Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Celebrity Style Big Bold Exotic Labradorite Necklace


I am very inspired by the sea world that holds many secrets. My painting and jewelry collection this year was all about the water and all creatures deep within the ocean.
For a long time I had in my mind a dream to make a big bold beaded necklace of Labradorite stone. I made a sketch of necklace “Reef”, and I knew that this stone was a perfect for design.
labradorite necklace by ezartesa
I love Labradorite natural stone; it has grey background with exotic green and blue flashes of color. Labradorite- enhances energy flaw, increases intuition and makes magic happen.
I had chosen grey, moss, olive green, yellow green, blue zircon silver lined seed beads, natural Labradorite beads, Swarovski pearls, Czech glass beads, Labradorite cabochons and Swarovski crystals that gives the necklace that magic sparkle. This necklace was very labor intensive and it’s a very special peace.
Wearing this necklace you will feel like celebrity.
Celebrity style jewelry by Ezartesa.

No comments: