Thursday, June 17, 2010

Decorate With Colorful Watercolor Abstract Painting


Art collectors asking me - give me some ideas on interior designs.
When you feel sadness or stress, think pink, candy colors like a sweet treat can help to feel uplifted and soothe anxiety. Pink could bring to the room not just warmth and sweetness, but and sophistication.
I created this floral watercolor painting at one cold winter day, when I daydreamed about my summers spent at my grandmother’s house. I remembered my grandmother’s gorgeous garden of peonies. The most beautiful ones were red and candy pink peonies.

red peony original watercolor painting

When I started creating painting I decided to put red peonies in first plane in more detailed style, and pink in background in more abstract style.
With this modern art flower abstract painting you would create warmth and excitement to living room, and sweeten up your dining room. Pair pink with black or brown to give a room little bit drama and sophistication.

No comments: